Skip to content
- Traditionally Rhodiola has been used for centuries in Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Asia as folk medicine to promote physical endurance, productivity and adaptogenic support to high altitudes *
- Research has identified adaptogenic compounds in the roots, the most important ones being the rosavins - rosavin, rosin and rosarin - specific to the species Rhodiola rosea *
- Positive support for several different neurotransmitters in the brain promote mental acuity and memory, as well as supporting mood *
- Research has indicated the many areas where Rhodiola is supportive: Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular System, Endocrine System *
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device